Someone to count on

All things happened make me grown up to be more mature than ever..

But somehow, I feel there is something I need to make it perfect…
I feel alone in this jungle called world..

I need someone to protect and support me continuously.. not because I am not an independent woman..
I need someone who will always on my side even I did mistake…
I need someone who will always listen any of my sadness even it is because of the silliest thing ever
I need someone that will always make me speak up freely even it is the most disgusting things
I need someone that will fully understand me (lahir batin..)
I need someone who will always say “all will gonna be Okay..” even in the storm
I need someone who will stand up in front of me, even if somebody are pointing a gun to me..
I need someone who will save me at first if there is a flood
I need someone to complete me as a Moslem..

Could I know who will be ‘someone’ who is more than a boyfriend for me?

And could I know.. when is the right time I will have ‘someone’ in my side?

Could anyone tell me?

Because, I will give the similar things in return for him in at the time…

2 comments:

Makanya buruan kawin kata gw juga ape.. He..he...